During my years of healing I have become a hands on expert about massage and mind, becoming increasingly aware of how body and mind affect one and the other. I’ve also seen the often unbelievable benefits that can be gained by incorporating massage along with emotional healing and a change in habitual thought patterns.
I am no longer surprised at the life changing recoveries my clients often make.
Massage and healing helps you to stay healthy. And it feels great as well! Don’t we all want to be relaxed. To have a good self-image. To stay well and heal quickly when we are sick or injured.
Find out about massage and mind and change your life for the better.
Massage and healing work can help you use the power of your mind to make you well. There are many physical and psychological reasons to make these combination treatments a regular part of your healthy lifestyle.
We can all benefit from “hands-on” therapy.
I’ve been healing and helping people for almost 40 years. In my practice, I help people relieve anxiety, lower stress and reduce physical pain. My goal is to help you get the most out of your life.
About Massage and Mind Healing
Whether you’re facing life-challenges and transitions, seeking personal growth and evolution, need help healing or reducing pain, or simply want to relax more deeply – I can customize my treatment for your specific needs.
And often, combining one modality with another can feel absolutely great as well as bringing you remarkable results.
Just like a master chef who makes a good meal into a delicious feast simply by adding an extra herb or spice combination, so I can add that special something to a treatment in order to administer to your whole self—as opposed to just treating your symptoms.
What Do I Do?
In about massage and mind I offer each of the modalities listed below as a stand-alone treatment. If you know which treatment you need, then book your session now. Or find out which of my combination treatments is best for you. A short consultation and a straightforward muscle energy test will allow me to show you what your body is crying out for right now. There is no obligation or charge for finding out more.
It’s all about massage and mind, and I offer:-
Massage Having a massage does more than just relax your body and mind. Specific physiological and psychological changes automatically occur at the same time. Massage can be used to treat chronic diseases and injuries as well as alleviating the growing tensions of our modern lifestyles as it calms or stimulates.
But massage also soothes, comforts and reaches deep within to heal you from the inside out.
Meridian Psychotherapy. Combining “talking skills” with energy healing and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), specific energy points on your upper body are used to clear your negative responses to emotional issues, both past and present. The result is a happier, peaceful mind.
Reiki Healing Reiki transmits a ‘Universal Life Energy’ to heal, calm and strengthen your body and your mind. You simply enjoy the warming energy as it attunes you and activates your own healing abilities.
Reflexology By stimulating the different areas of each foot, the corresponding areas of the body are balanced and helped to heal. It’s as if you are receiving a full body work-out while you sit and enjoy the sensations.
Meridian and Energy Balancing Lines of energy pass from head to foot, keeping the body well and balanced. But when the energy cannot move freely our lives don’t work as they should. An Acupuncturist would clear the blockages with needles. But there is a painless alternative way to do this. Meridians, chakras and energy medicine all come together to strengthen massage and mind and to make you feel whole and well again.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) This method helps us to notice and to change our thought patterns and emotions through the use of an easy method of focused thinking.
My treatments, which can combine the best about massage and mind techniques can help with:-
- Pain relief
- De-stressing and relieving anxiety and panic attacks
- Increasing vitality
- Giving you deep relaxation
- Supporting your wellness
- Giving post-operative & post-injury healing
- Supporting and strengthening your immune system
- Increasing and grounding your body awareness
- Giving better insight, clarity and developing healthy personal growth
- Supporting your life transitions & challenges
- Enhancing your creative work
- Helping you grieve in a healthy and healing manner and
- Helping you feeling wonderful!
This is what my clients say
I suffer quite a lot of pain and stiffness and try to have massages as often as possible. This was without doubt the best massage I have ever had – absolutely fantastic. Julie Werrett. Walsall.
With Dave’s help I have been able to go back to gardening that I used to enjoy but had not done for years, I can now do more things with my grandchildren than I ever could before. Christine Holmes. Benalmadena
David is a fantastic healer. Kasia Tomczyk, London
Thanks, Dave, for balancing me. I had no idea how much I needed this. Alax Barbnard. Kuwait
The best massage I’ve ever had. Dave made me feel totally at ease and comfortable throughout. Very professional but relaxed and relaxing. Rose Klem. Birmingham.
To find out more about massage and mind, Contact me now for more information
- A remote-controlled device to stop severe headache pain - Yahoo! News (blog)
- Three Alternative Solutions for Chronic Pain - Huffington Post (blog)
- Relief from winter aches and pains - WOOD-TV
- Hope research looks for phantom limb pain relief - HollandSentinel.com
- Meditation Potpourri: Where to get your relaxation on in Oakland - Oakland Local
- Relaxation on the waterside - Reading Chronicle
- Relaxation, rum and rock stars - Sydney Morning Herald
- The best way to improve your own body image with massage
- How to transform your first massage ever into your best massage ever
- How A Wellness Massage Could Take You To The Place You Always Wanted To Go
- Can You Really Massage Your Weight Away?
- The top 53 conditions helped by massage
- Overcome Emotional Problems To Get Your Life On Track With The Friday Factoid
- How to Start to Stop Your Migraines Right Now
- 5 Top Ways To Deal With Grief